Todd playing baseball

100 Days to 50: Day 52 – The Most Valuable Principles that Guide my Life

4. On Success

A successful life is a mixture of issues. The mixture includes: a right relationship with God, a right relationship with people, developing my unique abilities, and prioritizing my daily activities. I learned from John Maxwell that 20% of my actions would give me 80% of my success! I must choose the right 20% with wisdom daily. If I, instead, choose to do the other 80%, I will work harder but experience less success. I must choose my priorities and re-evaluate them carefully. If I try to become excellent at something in which I’m not gifted, I may have some fun, but I will not experience success. My baseball and football careers were short!

Join me from the start of my “100 Days to 50” journey by clicking here!

[share title=”Share This Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *